Empathic communication is communication that takes into account what we do, the way we do it, and our impact on other people. As this awareness grows, we create better connections more quickly, and find ourselves more motivated and willing to respond in any situation. Efficiency, effectiveness and friendliness increase together, with a radical effect on our overall environment and on performance.
Greater skill in communication brings an increasing ability to express our own ideas, and a growing capacity to meet other people’s responses — however those responses are delivered. Empathic communication is a vital means of enhancing our performance, while supporting others to do the same. In this way we cultivate a culture of openness, mutual respect and improved teamwork.
Our courses and coaching increase your ability to:
- Communicate under stress
- Negotiate win-win solutions
- Express your own needs, while taking the needs of others into account
- Give and receive feedback without blame
- Enhance transparency and trust between team members
- Communicate directly to get the results you need
- Listen to others so that everyone is heard
- Be honest without insulting people