Train the Trainers
Life at Work’s Training Skills programme is designed for organisations that want to manage their training programs internally, maximising their human resources potential. We tailor courses flexibly in order to meet the specific development needs of your potential trainers.
Our programmes include courses, training days, coaching, and Action Learning.
Learning Outcomes for Trainers:
- Understand essential core training principles and practices
- Know how to set up and run a training programme
- Have the competence to deliver training using a variety of mediums
- Be adept at cultivating a ‘learning environment’
- Facilitate groups with ease
- Understand and work with group dynamics
- Know how to deal with different learning styles
- Have the skills to manage interpersonal conflict in training sessions
- Be able to inspire and exemplify good leadership and team-working